Small Business Management: Launching and Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures 19/E Longenecker SOLUTION MANUAL
Solution Manual for Small Business Management: Launching and Growing Entrepreneurial Ventures, 19th Edition, Justin G. Longenecker, J. William Petty, Leslie E. Palich, Frank Hoy, ISBN-10: 0357039416, ISBN-13: 9780357039410
Table of Contents
1. The Entrepreneurial Life.
2. Integrity, Ethics and, Social Entrepreneurship.
3. Starting a Small Business.
4. Franchising and Buyouts.
5. The Family Business.
6. The Business Plan: Visualizing the Dream.
7. The Marketing Plan.
8. The Organizational Plan: Teams, Legal Structures, Alliances, and Directors.
9. The Location Plan.
10. Understanding a Firm’s Financial Statements.
11. Forecasting Financial Requirements.
12. A Firm’s Sources of Financing.
13. Planning for the Harvest.
14. Building Customer Relationships.
15. Product and Supply Chain Management.
16. Pricing and Credit Decisions.
17. Promotional Planning.
18. Global Opportunities for Small Business.
19. Professional Management and the Small Business.
20. Managing Human Resources.
21. Managing Operations.
22. Managing the Firm’s Assets.
23. Managing Risk in the Small Business.