Operations and Supply Chain Management 3/E Collier TEST BANK
Test Bank for Operations and Supply Chain Management, 3rd Edition, David A. Collier, James Evans, ISBN-10: 0357901649, ISBN-13: 9780357901649
Table of Contents
PART 1: BASIC CONCEPTS OF OM AND VALUE CHAINS.
1. Operations Management and Value Chains.
2. Analytics and Performance Measurement in Operations and Value Chains.
3. Operations Strategy.
4. Technology and Operations Management.
PART 2: DESIGNING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS
5. Goods and Service Design.
6. Supply Chain Design.
7. Process Selection, Design, and Improvement.
8. Facility and Work Design.
PART 3: MANAGING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS.
9. Forecasting and Demand Planning.
10. Capacity Management.
11. Process Analysis and Resource Utilization.
12. Managing Inventories in Supply Chains.
13. Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
14. Resource Management.
15. Operations Scheduling and Sequencing.
16. Quality Management.
17. Quality Control & SPC.
18. Lean Operating Systems.
19. Project Management.
20. Building Resilience and Continuity in Operations and Supply Chains
Supplement A: Probability and Statistics.
Supplement B: Decision Analysis.
Supplement C: Break-Even Analysis.
Supplement D: Linear Optimization.
Supplement E: The Transportation and Assignment Problems.
Supplement F: Queuing Models.
Supplement G: Simulation.
Appendix A: Areas for the Cumulative Standard Normal Distribution.
Appendix B: Factors for Control Charts.
Appendix C: Integrative Case: Diamond Global Supply Chain – Hudson Jewelers