Business Law: Text and Cases 15/E Clarkson SOLUTION MANUAL
Solution Manual for Business Law: Text and Cases, 15th Edition, Kenneth W. Clarkson, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 0357634594, ISBN-13: 9780357634592, ISBN: 9780357129654, ISBN: 9780357129630
Table of Contents
UNIT ONE: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
1. Law and Legal Reasoning.
2. Business and the Constitution.
3. Ethics in Business —Appendix to Chapter 3: Costco Code of Ethics.
4. Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
5. Court Procedures.
Unit One: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Arbitration, No Class Actions.
UNIT TWO: TORTS AND CRIMES.
6. Tort Law.
7. Strict Liability and Product Liability.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
Unit Two: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: The Biggest Data Breach of All Time.
UNIT THREE: CONTRACTS AND E-CONTRACTS.
11. Nature and Terminology.
14. Capacity and Legality.
15. Mistakes, Fraud, and Voluntary Consent.
16. The Writing Requirement.
17. Third Party Rights.
18. Performance and Discharge.
19. Breach of Contract and Remedies.
Unit Three: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Fantasy Sports—Legal Gambling?
UNIT FOUR: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
20. Sales and Lease Contracts —Appendix to Chapter 20: An International Sales Contract.
21. Title, Risk, and Insurable Interest.
22. Performance and Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
24. International and Space Law.
Unit Four: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Success in Global Commerce.
UNIT FIVE: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
25. Negotiable Instruments.
26. Transferability and Holder in Due Course.
27. Liability, Defenses, and Discharge.
Unit Five: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Virtual Currency—Is It Safe?
UNIT SIX: CREDITORS’ RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
29. Creditors’ Rights and Remedies.
30. Secured Transactions.
31. Bankruptcy Law.
Unit Six: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Federal Student Loans—Default and Discharge.
UNIT SEVEN: AGENCY AND EMPLOYMENT.
32. Agency Formation and Duties.
33. Agency Liability and Termination.
34. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
35. Employment Discrimination.
Unit Seven: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Health Insurance and Small Business.
UNIT EIGHT: BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.
36. Small Businesses and Franchises.
37. All Forms of Partnerships.
38. Limited Liability Companies and Special Business Forms.
39. Corporate Formation and Financing.
40. Corporate Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
41. Mergers and Takeovers.
42. Investor Protection, Insider Trading, and Corporate Governance.
Unit Eight: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Business Start-ups.
UNIT NINE: GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
43. Administrative Agencies.
44. Consumer Law.
45. Environmental Protection.
46. Antitrust Law.
47. Professional Liability and Accountability.
Unit Nine: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Climate Change.
UNIT TEN: PROPERTY AND ITS PROTECTION.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49.Real Property and Landlord-Tenant Law.
51. Wills and Trusts.
Unit Ten: Task-Based Simulation – Application and Ethics: Business Planning and Divorce.