Beginnings & Beyond: Foundations in Early Childhood Education 10/E Gordon TEST BANK
Test Bank for Beginnings & Beyond: Foundations in Early Childhood Education, 10th Edition, Ann Miles Gordon, Kathryn Williams Browne, ISBN-10: 1305500962, ISBN-13: 9781305500969
Table of Contents
Part I: WHAT IS THE FIELD OF EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION?
1. History of Early Childhood Education.
2. Types of Programs.
Part II: WHO IS THE YOUNG CHILD?
3. Defining the Young Child.
4. Developmental and Learning Theories.
Part III: WHO ARE THE TEACHERS?
5. Teaching: A Professional Commitment.
6. Observation and Assessment of Children.
7. Guiding Children’s Behavior.
8. Families and Teachers: Partners in Education.
9. Creating Environments.
Part IV: WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT?
10: Curriculum: Creating a Context for Learning.
11: Planning for the Body: Physical/Motor Development in Action.
12: Planning for the Mind: Cognitive Development in Action.
13: Planning for the Mind: Language and Literacy Development in Action.
14: Planning for the Heart and Soul: Psychosocial Development in Action.
Part V: HOW DO WE TEACH FOR TOMORROW?
15: Issues and Trends in Early Childhood Education: Four Themes.